The Technicolor TG589vac is a smart dual-band concurrent Wi‐Fi ultra broadband router which features next-generation IEEE 802.11ac wireless standard for the 5 GHz band. With its optimised antenna configuration, this enhanced wireless solution enables even higher throughput and better coverage over the much less crowded 5 GHz radio, for real-time content delivery. Simultaneously, it guarantees uninterrupted transmission of data services over IEEE 802.11n using the 2.4 GHz band.
The Technicolor TG589vac supports ADSL2+, VDSL and Ethernet-WAN. With its dedicated Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and AutoWAN sensing the TG589vac is an ideal gateway for deployment in Fibre-to-the-Cabinet (FTTC) scenarios. With IPv6 support the Technicolor TG589vac is future-proofed in the approach to the IPv4 address pool depletion.
The TG589vac is easy to use through simple 'plug and play' and easy to install with the Technicolor Gateway Setup wizard, making the setup of a wireless home network as effortless as clicking a button.
At ProVu we offer a set-up service to our service providers and resellers. We can pre-provision either generic or customer specific settings prior to despatch. If you wish to know more about these services please contact us on 01484 840048.
- Integrated VDSL2 modem
- Supports ADSL2+, VDSL and Ethernet-WAN
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN Ports
- Built in Modem
- Dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi interfaces:
- IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz (2x2)
- IEEE 802.11ac 5 GHz (3x3)
- 2 USB 2.0 master ports
- 3G/4G back up using a USB dongle
- LED Status lights
- Easy setup with Plug and Play
- IPv4 & IPv6 enabled
- TR-069 CPE WAN Management Protocol
- BT Wholesale approved
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- TG589vac ADSL/VDSL router
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cable
- Safety information leaflet
- (Filter not included)
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.