The Yealink DD10K DECT dongle enables users to transform selected Yealink desk phones to embody DECT capabilities. Compatible with the T41S and T42S desk phones, the DD10K dongle enables the phones to become DECT handsets when paired with the W60 DECT base station. The dongle can also be paired with the T53/T53W/T54W/T56A/T57W/T58A/T58V to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H/W53H/W56H DECT handsets.
Ideal for use in environments where wiring or cabling may not exist, with the DD10K DECT dongle users can enjoy wireless communications with support of a powerful transmission rate of 552kbit/s. Compliant with the CAT-iq 2.0 standards, the DD10K is easy to deploy, providing a flexible and optimal user experience.
W41P DECT Package
The DD10K dongle is available to be purchased as a standalone item or as part of the W41P package. Consisting of a T41S desk phone, W60B DECT base station and DD10K dongle, the W41P provides the entire solution, making it quick and easy for users to get up and running.
- Enables T41S/T42S desk phones to connect via DECT to the W60 base station
- Enables Yealink W52H/W53H/W56H DECT handsets to connect via DECT to the following desk phones: T53/T53W/T54W/T56A/T57W/T58A/T58V
- DECT transmission rate: 552kbit/s
- 2 internal QWL omnidirectional antennas
- DECT standards: CAT-iq 2.0
- Indoor range: 20m - 50m
- Outdoor range: up to 300m
- USB 2.0 port
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Dect dongle
- Quick start guide
- T41S with PSU
- Yealink T41S/T42S with FW 188.8.131.52 or later
- Yealink T56A/T58A/T58V with FW V83 or later