Designed for busy executives and professionals, the Yealink T57W is an easy-to-use IP business phone. With in-built Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band 2.4G/5G WiFi, the T57W offers a future-proofed device without the need for any additional dongles.
Featuring a large 7" multi-point touch screen, the T57W also has an integrated 2.0 USB port, ideal for USB recording, connecting headsets and for the use of up to three EXP50 expansion modules. The T57W is a feature-rich device which offers users a powerful, expandable office phone delivering optimum efficiency and productivity.
- 7" 800 x 480 pixel adjustable touch screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets or the connection of up to three EXP50 expansion modules
- Opus Codec Support
- Support for up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- 7 feature keys
- volume control keys
- illuminated mute/headset/hands-free speakerphone key
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink – Adjusting the sending volume (outgoing volume) on the T2, T4 and T5 Series Phones
- Get your FREE UH36 headset with Yealink’s Winter Promotion
- Corded-Cordless Communication with Yealink
- Yealink NFR Offers Extended!
What's in the box
- T57W Desk phone
- Curly cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.