The advanced Yealink Wireless Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between your Yealink T26PN, T27PN, T28PN, T38GN, T41PN, T42GN, T46GN, or T48GN telephone and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with major manufactures Plantronics and Jabra (GN Netcom) wireless models.
The unit is easy to install, simply link the EHS36 to the EXT port of the device, effectively 'plug and play'; giving you control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely.
The EHS36 has been specifically designed to maximise productivity in business applications such as receptions, call centres and general telephone use and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Fully Compatible with a range of headsets from:
- Control your phone through the Wireless Headset
- Answer incoming calls through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Plug and Play
- Connects to T26PN, T27PN, T28PN, T29GN, T38GN, T41PN, T42GN, T46GN and T48GN.
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Yealink EHS36
- RJ11 cord
- RJ12 cord
- RJ45 cord (for Jabra)
- 3.5 mm DC Jack (for Plantronics)
- Sennheiser Y-cord
- User Manual
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.