The T27G is a highly featured IP desk phone which supports up to 6 SIP accounts and comes complete with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity. This phone offers a large backlit display and Optima HD technology delivering a rich visual and audio experience.
The T27G has adopted a paperless design, it has 7 programmable memory keys each with an on screen label and dual-colour LED for line status information. There are 3 pages for up to 21 keys in total, for users requiring access to even more feature keys the T27G supports up to 6 EXP20 expansion keypad modules for up to 228 additional keys.
- 3.66" (240 x 120 pixels) graphical backlit LCD
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- PoE support
- 6 SIP user accounts
- 7 programmable keys with LED indication (3 page view for a total of 21 keys)
- Paperless design
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable (requires wall mount bracket)
- IPv6 support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with up to six EXP20 Expansion Modules
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Wireless with EHS support (via EHS36)
- Colour: Black
- Zero touch secure provisioning
- Lifetime Warranty
View Yealink T27G Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink USB Call Recording
- Yealink Provisioning: Common file mapping
- How to: Connect a Plantronics CS540 with a Yealink Phone
What's in the box
- T27GN Phone
- Handset and cable
- Ethernet cable
- Desktop stand
As of 1st September 2015, this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. This warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.
Replacement to the T27P
The Yealink T27G replaces the Yealink T27P.
Gigabit, USB2.0 port (Pending compatibility with Yealink's BT40 and WF40 dongles), Opus Codec support for better audio quality and improvements to the device performance.