The Yealink T53 is an easy-to-use IP business phone, ideal for busy executives and professionals. Designed for busy executives and professionals, the T53 offers an easy-to-use, future-proofed device.
Featuring a 3.7" graphical LCD screen, the T53 also has an integrated 2.0 USB port, ideal for USB recording, connecting WiFi/Bluetooth dongles and for use of the EXP50 expansion module. The T53 is a feature-rich device which offers users a powerful, expandable office phone delivering optimum efficiency and productivity.
- 3.7" 360 x 160 pixel graphical LCD backlit screen
- Adjustable screen
- Compatible with the BT40 Bluetooth dongle and the WF40 WiFi dongle
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets or the connection of the EXP50 expansion module
- Opus Codec Support
- Support for up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 8 line keys with LEDs
- 8 programmable line keys with up to 21 various features (3-page view)
- 5 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink – Adjusting the sending volume (outgoing volume) on the T2, T4 and T5 Series Phones
- Get your FREE UH36 headset with Yealink’s Winter Promotion
- Yealink NFR Offers Extended!
What's in the box
- Quick Start Guide
- Handset Curl cord
- Ethernet cable
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.