2N® IP Vario
The 2N® IP Vario is a door intercom that perfectly combines the most advanced technology with a unique elegant design. The IP Vario is equally suitable for home use or for offices of any size, thanks to its many accessories. With optional features such as the clear LCD display, card reader, attendance system, and keypad, it provides great flexibility for a broad range of applications and can be adapted to your specific requirements. Plus all of the settings and controls can be managed remotely via an internet connection.
- Stylish door intercom
- Model options include 1, 3 and 6 buttons, camera, keypad and a colour TFT display
- RFID card reader module can be inserted into any 2N® IP Vario
- Extenders available to expand the number of quick dial button up to 54 buttons
- 1W Speaker
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12V DC external power source (not included as standard)
- High quality audio (codec G.711, G.729) and real time high quality video (codecs H.263+, H.264)
- Weather resistance; Marine Grade Steel case with IP 53 cover (with roof)
- Various mounting options: On wall mount or flush mount, weather protection hoods are also available
- Suitable for office buildings, residential complexes, airports, government institutions, educational facilities and hospitals: See how and where you can use IP intercoms
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
The 2N IP Vario is available with 1, 3 and 6 buttons. Models are available with keypads and digital displays. All IP Vario models are expandable to include a camera and RFID reader.
2N offer a range of accessories for the IP Vario intercoms these help to expand the functions of the basic unit.
The 2N IP Vario comes ready to mount on the surface of a wall but for further weather protection there are mounting boxes/roofs available for either surface or flush mount installations. Each option is available for 1 or 2 models (2 modules variation ideal for IP door intercoms with Extenders)
- 2N® Access Commander -a software tool for the management of 2N IP intercoms, access control units and employee attendance.
- 2N® IP Eye - is a freely available application. When someone calls at the door a video window pops up automatically and you can immediately see who is standing at the door. You can also unlock the door or turn on the light, directly from the application window. (Only available with 2N IP models that include a camera.)
- 2N® IP Network Scanner - The 2N IP® Network Scanner is a simple, freely available application for locating intercoms from the 2N® IP family in the network.
Licences and Upgrades
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Audio (9137905)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Video (9137906)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Integration (9137907)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Security (9137908)
- 2N® IP Licence - Gold Licence (All the above) (9137909)
- 2N® IP Licence - G.729 codec Licence (9137902)
- 2N® IP Licence - InformaCast Licence (9137910)
The 2N® IP Gold Licence comes unlocked as standard on the Vario models with a display (9137160CKDU and 9137160KDU). Find out more about 2N's Licences.
Support & Downloads
- Case studies / Success stories
- Comparison chart of 2N IP models
- Door Locking and door release components
- Recommended height for installation
- 2N® IP interoperable devices
- IP intercoms usage scenarios
- 2N Power Connection Diagrams
- 2N® IP Licensed Features
Products purchased after 1st January 2018 come with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. An additional 1 or 2 years extended warranty can be purchased for up to 5 years warranty.