DrayTek Vigor 167
The DrayTek Vigor 167 is compatible with all current UK VDSL2/ADSL+ networks and has been extensively tested to provide a robust and reliable DSL connection.
The Vigor 167 can be setup as a standalone VDSL modem to pair with existing Ethernet WAN routers/firewalls or it can be used as a basic router.
The DrayTek Vigor 167 is a plug and play device, allowing network administrators to configure the device from existing routers/firewalls. Designed to work alongside DrayTek multi-WAN routers such as the 2865 , 2866 or 2962 series, the Vigor 167 can be easily integrated to offer Load-Balancing or failover protection which can be managed from just one device, making configuration and management simple.
- Supports ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL/VDSL2
- IPv4 compatible
- 1 x RJ-11 VDSL2 35b/ADSL2+ WAN Port
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN Port
- PPPoA/PPPoE Briging compatible with ISPs running IPv6
- Up to 300 Mbps Download speed
- BT Openreach approved
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty