DrayTek Vigor 2862
The DrayTek Vigor 2862 series is DrayTek's flagship router/firewall. Supporting both ADSL and VDSL (BT Infinity™/FTTC), these devices are packed with professional features to increase security, flexibility and functionality, making them the ideal router for a variety of applications.
With an impressive 400 Mbps firewall throughput, the Vigor 2862 series is ideal for VoIP deployments and features an intelligent firewall and Quality of Service (QoS), making it easier for administrators to secure VoIP traffic, and ensure a guaranteed bandwidth is allocated for calls to provide a seamless experience.
The Vigor 2862 series ticks all of the boxes with protection against IP-based attacks and access by unauthorised remote systems. These routers also support a range of advanced features such as Load Balancing, VLAN tagging (wired and wireless), Port Mirroring, VPN, Policy-Based Routing and Restriction. The newly added High Availability failover feature allows ITSPs and enterprises to install two routers side by side for added protection of primary router failover - in the event of primary failure, the second system will seamlessly cover the connection.
Additional modem support is available via the router's Ethernet WAN ports, users are also able to connect a compatible 3G/4G* stick to add 4G internet in case of primary internet connection failure.
To select the router most suited to your application, please view our feature comparison chart under the 'Features' tab.
*The 2862Lac model comes with an integrated 4G modem, therefore it does not require a 4G dongle.
All Routers/Firewalls in the 2862 Range Feature:
- IPv4 & IPv6 Ready
- Supports ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL2 and 3G/4G/LTE (via USB)
- WAN connection Failover
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Access Point Management: Centrally Manage up to 20 DrayTek VigorAPs
- Switch Management: Centrally Manage up to 10 DrayTek VigorSwitches
- Twin USB ports for 3G/4G modem, storage, printers etc.
- Load Balancing
- Port Mirroring
- User Authentication using LDAP or Radius
- SNMP V2 & V3 Support
- Central Management of Vigor swicthes (supports up to 20 access points)
- High Availability
- Tagged VLAN
- Supports TR-069 Provisioning
- Hotspot web portal
- BT Openreach approved (Vigor 2862n and 2862ac only)
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
2862 Router Comparison
|Feature||DrayTek Vigor 2862||DrayTek Vigor 2862n||DrayTek Vigor 2862ac||DrayTek Vigor 2862Lac|
|Built in 3G/4G/LTE|
|WiFi 80211 b/g/n|