DrayTek VigorAP 903
DrayTek's VigorAP 903 is a business class access point with support for mesh wireless network. Featuring 5 Gigabit LAN ports, users have the ability to connect up to 5 wired Ethernet devices at high speed. Designed to expand wireless coverage, the VigorAP 903 helps to eliminate WiFi dead zones while significantly reducing the cost of network deployments.
Expandable upto 8 access points, one access point acts as the controller (mesh root) with additional devices used to extend the coverage without the need to incorporate expensive cabling. For simple installation, the initial set up of the VigorAP 903 can be completed through the DrayTek wireless app. With support for PoE, the VigorAP 903 is simple to install making it ideal for remote areas where connection to mains power could be an issue.
Please note; with DrayTek's VigorMesh network, you can connect up to 8 VigorAps. Mesh nodes further away will connect wirelessly to the nearest Mesh Node, up to 3 'hops' away.
- Business-class wireless access point
- Features Mesh Wireless enabling up to 8 DrayTek VigorAP access points to be connected wirelessly over a maximum of 3 hops
- Easy to configure and manage through the DrayTek Wireless app
- Dual-band 11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- Supports up to 866Mbps + 400Mbps total wireless bandwidth
- Connect 64 clients per wireless band, 128 in total
- Wireless security & VLANs
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- USB 2.0 Port
- 2 x Dual-Band Omni-directional RP-SMA Antennae
- Option to use as an Access Point or to extend an existing wireless network
- Centrally manage with DrayTek VigorACS
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Multi-SSID over Mesh - Provide separate wireless networks for 2 separate LANs over Mesh
- Mesh Auto-Optimisation
- Manage, monitor and provision VigorAPs connected to a DrayTek Vigor router
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
For full list of technical specifications, please see VigorAP 903 datasheet