The Snom D712 IP desk phone offers a future-proof replacement to the popular D710. Marking the entry-level phone to the D7 series, the D712 offers support for up to 4 SIP accounts and features a 4-line black and white backlit graphical display. With 5 configurable function keys with LEDs and an upgraded IPv6 support.
Thanks to Snom's superior HD audio quality, the D712 is ideal for everyday business use.
- 4-line black and white backlit graphical display
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 4 SIP accounts
- IPv6 capable
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- Dual-angle footstand: 46" and 28"
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets - requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black
- 2 year warranty (1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty available to purchase)
View the D712 Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Snom D712 Phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation Guide
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased at the point of sale.