The Snom D712 IP desk phone offers a future-proof replacement to the popular D710. Marking the entry-level phone to the D7 series, the D712 offers support for up to 4 SIP accounts and features a 4-line black and white backlit graphical display. With 5 configurable function keys with LEDs and an upgraded IPv6 support, this phone is supplied with the latest 22.214.171.124 firmware.
Thanks to Snom's superior HD audio quality, the D712 is ideal for everyday business use.
- 4-line black and white backlit graphical display
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 4 SIP accounts
- IPv6 capable
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- Dual-angle footstand: 46" and 28"
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets - requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black
- 2 year warranty (1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty available to purchase)
View the D712 Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Snom D712 Phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation Guide
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased at the point of sale.