TP-Link Archer VR1210v-V2 Modem Router
The TP-Link Archer VR1210v-V2 is the updated replacement to the VR1210v. It's a wireless dual band Gigabit VoIP VDSL/ADSL modem router which features the latest generation of DSL technology, the VR1210v-V2 has an increased downstream speed of up to 350 Mbps, making it 3.5 times faster than its VDSL2 predecessor.
With four Gigabit ports, the TP-Link Archer VR1210v-V2 supports the connection of gaming consoles, desktop computers or IPTV for 4K-ready speeds. It is also well suited to support the connection of IP telephones, enabling users to make or receive phone calls over the internet by simply connecting the device to their existing equipment.
Thanks to its integrated USB 3.0 port, users are able to connect hard drives and transfer data up to 10x faster than USB 2.0, enabling you to quickly and easily share content across your network.
For those looking for a stronger, more stable connection. The TP-Link Archer VR1210v-V2 features beamforming technology which helps to dramatically increase coverage by detecting wireless devices and concentrating signal strength towards them. In addition, the Archer VR1210v-V2 also features MU-MIMO technology which helps to reduce bandwidth congestion by simultaneously transmitting data to multiple devices.
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 LAN Port (Port 1 can be converted to a WAN Port for FTTP connections)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN ports
- 1 x ADSL/VDSL2 (35b) Port
- 1 x FXS Port
- 1 x USB 3.0 Port
- External Power Supply: 12V/1.5A
- Supports IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless standards
- VDSL2 Standards: ITU G.993.2, Up to 35b profile ITP-T G.993.5 (G.vector) ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INP)
- ADSL Standards: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 ITU-U G.992.1 (GDMT) ITU-T G.992.2 (G.Lite) ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs) ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis) ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards ITU-T G.992.5
- Internal Antennas
- Frequenct: 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Supports DFS)
- ATM QoS & QoS
- CE certified