DrayTek VigorAP 802
The DrayTek Vigor AP 802 offers users a powerful Mesh Wireless Access Point and Range extender. With the ability to plug directly into any UK power plug socket, the Vigor AP 802 can easily and securely expand the users wireless coverage. Combating Wi-Fi dead zones as well as reducing costs to network deployments.
With DrayTek’s advanced Mesh technology users are able to create VLAN tags to be able to create separate wireless networks, such as an internal and guest network, without the need for any cabling to be installed in the premises. Making the Vigor AP 802 ideal for small business, retail and other areas that require multiple networks.
The DrayTek Vigor AP 802 is designed to be a Mesh Node and to be used in tandem with a Mesh root, such as the Vigor AP 903 Mesh Wireless access point. While the Vigor AP 802 can be used as a standard Access point, it excels in extending wireless networks.
Use DrayTek’s Wireless app to easily and seamlessly setup the Vigor AP 802 then connect the device into existing Mesh networks or set up in the Vigor AP 802’s alternative modes. Either Access Point or Range Extender.
- Extend the range of Mesh networks by linking up to 8 DrayTek VigorAP access points over wireless with Mesh
- Easy configuration and management with DrayTek wireless mobile app
- Up to 866Mbps (5Ghz) + 300Mbps(2.4Ghz) total wireless bandwidth
- Connect 32 clients per wireless band, 64 in total
- Secure Wireless security with 802.1x & Access Control
- Extend existing Wireless networks with Access point and Repeater modes
- 1 Gigabit LAN port allowing for Ethernet devices
- Up to 256 MAC address Filtering
- Plugs directly into wall plug power socket
- 2 year manufacturers warranty