The D710 forms part of Snom's new D7-series of IP phones. This entry-level handset supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a 4-line black and white graphical backlit display. The D710 has 5 programmable function keys with multi-coloured LEDs for visual call indication, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Featuring superior, crystal-clear call quality in both handset and hands-free use, the Snom D710 is the ideal handset for everyday business use.
- 4-line backlit black and white display
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 4 SIP accounts
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets - requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View the D710 Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
What's in the box
- Snom D710 Phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
As of 1st July 2018, this product is supplied with a 3 year warranty.