Snom UC Edition
Currently the Snom 300, Snom 370, Snom 710, Snom 720, Snom 760 & Snom 821 UC edition are all officially qualified for Microsoft LyncTM 2013. They also work on Lync with the same feature-set as Lync is backward compatible to it and supports existing 2007 R2 and Lync 2010 clients.
The Snom UC Edition firmware (Snom Unified Communications Edition) is an optional software module available for all Snom devices to upgrade them to Lync IP phones without the need for a gateway.
It combines the advantages of open standards-based IP telephony by using the SIP protocol to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft® Lync and any other SIP based IP PBX in parallel.
- Snom UC edition phones can operate standalone to make and receive calls
- Can work with or without a PC
- Dual-SIP-stack provides soft migration into Lync or auto failover onto a SIP based switch/PBX
- Supports auto provisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, and TFTP and remote management via TR-069
- Publishing of the device presence status, like "in a call, DND, etc"
- Additionally includes full standard feature set
|Officially Compatible with MS Lync|
|Unofficially Compatible with MS Lync|