Yealink's new T41S marks the entry level model in the new T4S Series. Ideal for business users, the T41S delivers superb audio quality as well as a rich visual experience with a 2.7" graphical LCD screen and support for up to 6 SIP accounts.
Acting as a replacement for the T41PN model, the T41S offers a more enhanced performance with added extras such as USB port, Opus Codec Support and a faster, more responsive interface.
- Elegant design
- Support for up to 6 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- USB 2.0
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel 4-level greyscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Local phone book with up to 300 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 memory soft keys (3 pages up to 15 buttons) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink USB Call Recording
- Differences between the Yealink T4 and new T4S Series
- NEW Yealink T4S Series coming soon!
What's in the box
- Yealink T41S IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- (No PSU this is available to buy separately pcode:PSU-UK-T3)
As of 1st September 2015, this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. This warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.