Yealink's T48S IP phone offers a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. Complete with Gigabit Ethernet technology and a large touch screen, this device offers a feature-rich option. With support for a variety of accessories including: EHS adaptor, BT40 USB dongle and WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle, the T48S can be easily connected to wireless networks and a wide range of wired headsets including the Yealink YHS32.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display meaning no more messy paper inserts.
For users who need to handle a high volume of calls, this phone is compatible with Yealink's EXP40 expansion module, with support for up to 6 modules, users can add up to 240 extra customisable keys to their phone.
Acting as a replacement for the T48GN model, the T48S offers a more enhanced performance with added extras such as Opus Codec support and a faster, more responsive interface.
- Elegant design
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Large 7" 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen display with backlight
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3-way conference call
- phone lock for privacy protection
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722) and Best-in-class system design
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Compatible with the WF40 USB dongle
- 2xRJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink USB Call Recording
- Differences between the Yealink T4 and new T4S Series
- NEW Yealink T4S Series coming soon!
What's in the box
- T48S desk phone
- Handset & Handset Cable
- Desk stand
- 2M network cable
As of 1st September 2015, this product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. This warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.